FANDOM


[5/20/2018 7:50:59 PM] Chance: So!  You guys had figured out what direction the power from the sigil that sofia was stuck in was headed toward.

[5/20/2018 7:53:12 PM] *** Joe has, and he wants to go after it! ***

[5/20/2018 7:54:59 PM] Chance: That does involve climbing out of this basement and back outside the brothel, as the compass points to one of the walls.

[5/20/2018 7:56:00 PM] *** Joe does, probably with Theo and Cas! ***

[5/20/2018 7:58:48 PM] Chance: And Sofia is coming too!  She's not as angry as you'd think, but she's insiting on going.

[5/20/2018 8:00:32 PM] *** Joe does not stop her. He respects the hell out of Sofia. ***

[5/20/2018 8:03:03 PM] Chance: Theo:  ... Ill go grab Anya and Francisco.  Let's stick together.

[5/20/2018 8:03:18 PM] Joe: ... all right.

[5/20/2018 8:03:21 PM] *** Joe waits. ***

[5/20/2018 8:05:37 PM] Chance: Sofia hugs you!

[5/20/2018 8:05:47 PM] *** Joe blinks. ***

[5/20/2018 8:09:29 PM] Chance: Thank you.

[5/20/2018 8:09:58 PM] Joe: Well, we couldn't leave you like that, darling.

[5/20/2018 8:15:20 PM] Chance: Sofia:  I felt you in my head.

[5/20/2018 8:17:00 PM] Joe: I hope that isn't a bad thing.

[5/20/2018 8:17:10 PM] Chance: Sofia:  ... did you see anything?

[5/20/2018 8:17:18 PM] Chance: Sofia:  Anything bad?

[5/20/2018 8:17:25 PM] Joe: No, not at all. Why?

[5/20/2018 8:17:39 PM] Chance: Sofia:  I don't remember a lot.

[5/20/2018 8:17:50 PM] Chance: Sofia:  But I did something real bad.

[5/20/2018 8:19:49 PM] Joe: What do you remember?

[5/20/2018 8:20:37 PM] Chance: Sofia:  I don't remember what I did. I just know it was bad and I'm a bad person.

[5/20/2018 8:21:47 PM] Joe: I don't think it can have been that bad, dear.

[5/20/2018 8:28:50 PM] Chance: Sofia:  It was.

[5/20/2018 8:31:27 PM] Joe: Well, if it was, you can make up for it by trying to be better now.

[5/20/2018 8:33:11 PM] Chance: Sofia:  I try to be nice.

[5/20/2018 8:34:06 PM] Joe: I think you're very nice.

[5/20/2018 8:37:33 PM] Chance: She hugs you again!  Or squeezes you, since she didn't let you go.  

[5/20/2018 8:37:50 PM] Chance: Cas:  I think you're a real sweet girl, if that help.

[5/20/2018 8:37:59 PM] Chance: Sofia beams at him.  "Thanks frostyman."

[5/20/2018 8:39:25 PM] Joe: Cas is an excellent judge of character.

[5/20/2018 8:45:57 PM] Chance: Theo comes out with Francisco under his arm, and Anya in tow, who is yawning.  "Who are we to be killing then?"

[5/20/2018 8:46:14 PM] Joe: No one, yet. We're not even sure what the motive was.

[5/20/2018 8:46:46 PM] Chance: Anya:  I am tired of the resting and recovering.  I am ready for the hunting and the killing.

[5/20/2018 8:48:33 PM] Joe: Well, we'd like to hunt, but killing is premature.

[5/20/2018 8:55:17 PM] Chance: Theo:  I'm sure we'll find you something to fight before long, Anya.  

[5/20/2018 8:56:36 PM] Joe: Indeed!

[5/20/2018 8:58:32 PM | Edited 9:00:37 PM] Chance: So!  You go outside!   It's nighttime now, and Theo checks the compass!

[5/20/2018 9:00:30 PM] Joe: Which way?

[5/20/2018 9:00:50 PM] Chance: He points west.

[5/20/2018 9:01:00 PM] *** Joe heads that direction. ***

[5/20/2018 9:03:11 PM] Chance: Theo checks.  "Anya, we'd better carry them.  It's a ways west."

[5/20/2018 9:05:22 PM] Chance: Anya:  Ooh.  Maybe we'll get attacked on the way.

[5/20/2018 9:05:47 PM] Chance: she looks both ways on the street and makes sure there's no one around, and changes into her two headed dragon form.

[5/20/2018 9:10:06 PM] Chance: Theo:  ... subtle.  But I guess there's no one looking.  And it wouldn't be the strangest thing to come out of this brothel.

[5/20/2018 9:13:21 PM] Joe: All right.

[5/20/2018 9:13:26 PM] Joe: I am, as always, ready!

[5/20/2018 9:13:39 PM] Chance: Sofia:  Can I ride on Anya?

[5/20/2018 9:13:44 PM] Chance: Anya eyes her.

[5/20/2018 9:13:49 PM] Chance: And eyes her.

[5/20/2018 9:14:12 PM] Chance: Sofia just does this big puppydog eye thing and Anya sighs, lowering to the ground so that Sofia can get on.

[5/20/2018 9:20:30 PM] Joe: Thank you, Miss Anya.

[5/20/2018 9:21:05 PM] Chance: Theo changes too!  Cas gets on him.. Cas gets nervous around Anya.  He's holding Francisco, though.

[5/20/2018 9:22:22 PM] *** Joe hops onto Theo as well, and reties himself to Cas and then knocks him out. ***

[5/20/2018 9:26:01 PM] Chance: Theo hands over the compass to you!

[5/20/2018 9:26:09 PM] Chance: Theo:  Keep us on the right path, right!

[5/20/2018 9:26:22 PM] Chance: Then he gives you a kiss before dropping his glamour.

[5/20/2018 9:27:42 PM] *** Joe definitely kisses back. Quite a bit less than innocently, too! Let's hope there are no mundanes to call the cops on them for indecency and random dragonage. ***

[5/20/2018 9:28:14 PM | Edited 9:28:21 PM] Chance: ((Gay Kiss Turns Man Into Dragon is the newspaper headline))

[5/20/2018 9:30:22 PM | Edited 9:30:35 PM] Joe: ((It'd be even worse if this were the more real time period. >.< Probably "sodomite" or ... not even pervert is strong enough.))

[5/20/2018 9:31:50 PM] *** Joe is pretty cheery. ***

[5/20/2018 9:32:50 PM] Chance: You guys take off, and start flying west!  The compass points out toward the plains.

[5/20/2018 9:35:27 PM] Joe: Do you think she used Sofia's blood to teleport?

[5/20/2018 9:36:24 PM] Chance: Theo:  I think so.  Might have transmitted herself -- there was enough energy being generated.

[5/20/2018 9:39:06 PM] Joe: ... we ought to have triangulated. You'll say something if you need to rest, won't you?

[5/20/2018 9:40:26 PM] Chance: Theo:  I'm all right, actually!  

[5/20/2018 9:43:03 PM] Joe: You haven't had any sleep!

[5/20/2018 9:43:43 PM] Chance: Theo:  I've gone much longer without sleep.

[5/20/2018 9:45:46 PM] *** Joe thinks at him: Had I known, I would have dragged you to bed sooner. ***

[5/20/2018 9:46:14 PM] Chance: YOu think he gives you a dragony grin over his shoulder, but it's hard to tell.

[5/20/2018 9:48:05 PM] *** Joe does transfer a bit of his own energy to Theo, though. ***

[5/20/2018 9:54:00 PM] Chance: Aww!  So you fly!  Things are getting a bit less... civilized.

[5/20/2018 9:56:06 PM] Chance: There's some farmland and ranchland, but... we're starting to go from mid-west to west.

[5/20/2018 9:56:27 PM] Joe: What beautiful country this is!

[5/20/2018 9:59:01 PM] Chance: Theo:  Our hideout is pretty far southwest of here, hidden in some mountains.  Great sunrises.

[5/20/2018 10:01:26 PM] Joe: I can't wait to see it!

[5/20/2018 10:15:16 PM] Chance: You fly far enough that Chicago's lights are visible on the horizon before the compass starts spinning and you're able to start triangulating.

[5/20/2018 10:16:25 PM] Joe: It must be here! We're close, Crafter!

[5/20/2018 10:19:33 PM] Chance: Theo:  We'll set down, then, and try and track it on the ground.

[5/20/2018 10:21:19 PM] Joe: Right!

[5/20/2018 10:26:04 PM] Chance: He roars something out in his dragon language.  It echoes over the plains, and Anya responds back --her roar is in stereo though.

[5/20/2018 10:28:29 PM] *** Joe startles a bit. ***

[5/20/2018 10:29:36 PM] Chance: Theo  lands, with Anya close behind him.

[5/20/2018 10:30:34 PM] *** Joe awakens Cas and hands him a mug of tea. ***

[5/20/2018 10:33:16 PM] Chance: Cas:  ... mrph.  Next time, keep me awake.  Looks like I should get used to this.

[5/20/2018 10:35:25 PM] Joe: All right. Perhaps I can summon a bag instead.

[5/20/2018 10:41:23 PM] Chance: Cas: .. a bag?

[5/20/2018 10:42:36 PM] Joe: So that you don't vomit on a dragon.

[5/20/2018 10:42:44 PM] *** Joe stretches a little bit. ***

[5/20/2018 10:42:49 PM] Chance: Cas:  Oh, right!

[5/20/2018 10:44:04 PM] Chance: Theo:   ... that would be nice.  

[5/20/2018 10:44:35 PM] Chance: Theo takes the compass back!  Francisco looks aroun.d  "Oh, I say."

[5/20/2018 10:45:27 PM] Joe: Indeed.

[5/20/2018 10:51:50 PM] Chance: Cas hands Francisco over to you!  "I say, I'm detecting the confluence of several ley lines."

[5/20/2018 10:54:09 PM] Joe: Oh dear, can that be a good sign?

[5/20/2018 10:54:52 PM] Chance: Theo:  Probably not, but it's an indication that we're in the right direction.

[5/20/2018 10:56:40 PM] Joe: ... I wonder if she's trying to get back to the Hells? Normally that isn't that difficult.

[5/20/2018 10:59:49 PM] Chance: Theo:  ... no, no it's not.  But it's a good thought.  Maybe she's trying to bring someone here?

[5/20/2018 11:01:47 PM] Joe: If so, God help us. There are a lot of people there we genuinely do not want to see.

[5/20/2018 11:07:05 PM] Joe: Most of them would consider any of us a delicacy.

[5/20/2018 11:08:11 PM] Chance: Theo is looking around with his compass!  ."this way."  He starts off toward some hills!

[5/20/2018 11:09:33 PM] *** Joe follows him, trying to keep his energy levels up and spirit up too! He's awfully tired. ***

[5/20/2018 11:10:11 PM] Chance: IT's not long before you find a cave!  It's fairly radiating with energy -- you can sense it.

[5/20/2018 11:11:49 PM] *** Joe is extremely concerned, and makes sure his mental shielding is good. ***

[5/20/2018 11:12:02 PM] Chance: Gimme a roll, though.

[5/20/2018 11:12:38 PM] Joe: ((8!))

[5/20/2018 11:13:03 PM] Chance: Okay, the magic you sense coming out of this cave isn't the same as the circle, but has traces of that energy.

[5/20/2018 11:14:11 PM] *** Joe relays that to everyone telepathically. ***

[5/20/2018 11:19:17 PM] Chance: Theo blinks.  "all right.  No idea what we'll find in there, then.  

[5/20/2018 11:21:40 PM] Joe: I shall certainly hope it isn't any of my family members.

[5/20/2018 11:22:30 PM] Chance: Cas:  Hell can't be that small a world, can it?

[5/20/2018 11:22:55 PM] Chance: Theo:  Hell is its own plane.  It's not Coterminous with earth like Faerie is.

[5/20/2018 11:23:35 PM] Joe: And most of its families are related in one way or another. Granted, not all of them are succubi.

[5/20/2018 11:23:53 PM] Joe: ... some of them just eat humans.

[5/20/2018 11:27:18 PM] Chance: Cas:  ... err.  I'm nervous about that, being the closest to human we have here.

[5/20/2018 11:28:01 PM] Joe: Oh, don't worry, they won't discriminate.

[5/20/2018 11:28:15 PM] Chance: Cas:  Ohhhh, good.

[5/20/2018 11:28:24 PM] Chance: Theo is getting his rifle ready!

[5/20/2018 11:28:29 PM] Joe: Cannibalism is not a taboo in the hells.

[5/20/2018 11:28:58 PM] Joe: Though it is considered rude to eat someone you know socially, of course.

[5/20/2018 11:29:03 PM] *** Joe summons his sword. ***

[5/20/2018 11:37:17 PM] Chance: Theo:  Can you tell if it's hell, though?

[5/20/2018 11:37:26 PM] Joe: I can't tell at all.

[5/20/2018 11:39:16 PM] *** Joe checks again, though. ***

[5/20/2018 11:42:14 PM] Joe: ((Only a 6 that time.))

[5/20/2018 11:45:31 PM] Chance: YEah, it's definitely hell energy.

[5/20/2018 11:45:55 PM] Joe: ... it is from the hells. I'm pretty sure. I almost ended up there once when I was a child.

[5/20/2018 11:46:10 PM] Joe: That's what it... for lack of a better word, tasted like.

[5/20/2018 11:47:41 PM] Chance: Theo:  all right.  Well, if I have to, I'll go dragon and toss you this thing, allright?  

[5/20/2018 11:47:46 PM] Chance: He indicates the rifle.

[5/20/2018 11:48:00 PM] *** Joe nods. ***

[5/20/2018 11:48:03 PM] Joe: I'll be ready for it.

[5/21/2018 8:39:50 PM] *** Joe brandishes the sword. ***

[5/21/2018 8:44:23 PM] Chance: Do you go in first?

[5/21/2018 8:44:31 PM] *** Joe does. ***

[5/21/2018 8:52:57 PM] Chance: It's a natural cave, so it's not... naturally carved for people.  You have to squeeze through a couple of times, and get some scrapes before it starts opening up more.  The hell energy gets thicker!

[5/21/2018 8:53:16 PM] *** Joe really dislikes this, but keeps going! ***

[5/21/2018 8:55:07 PM] Chance: Gimme a roll!

[5/21/2018 8:56:01 PM] Joe: ((7!))

[5/21/2018 8:58:15 PM] Chance: You feel like horns want to poke out of your forehead!  Like, you can feel it under your skin.

[5/21/2018 9:01:19 PM] *** Joe lets them. ***

[5/21/2018 9:05:18 PM] Chance: pop!  You have horns.  You're being rather inundated with hell energy.  Behind you, theo is sweating, and Anya looks similarly uncomfortable.

[5/21/2018 9:07:04 PM] *** Joe thinks at them: Pretty soon I'll have wings and a tail, so if you think you spot a monster... well, it may very well be me. ***

[5/21/2018 9:08:54 PM] Chance: Theo:  Don't worry, I wont' shoot.

[5/21/2018 9:10:32 PM] *** Joe nods. ***

[5/21/2018 9:15:14 PM] Chance: The cave opens up and you feel you're getting the source.  YOu hear voices, you think, up ahead.

[5/21/2018 9:15:41 PM] *** Joe tries to hear them and keeps moving forward, quietly. ***

[5/21/2018 9:28:25 PM] Chance: Francisco:  This is thrilling! 

[5/21/2018 9:28:29 PM] Chance: He says this loudly.

[5/21/2018 9:46:29 PM] Joe: ((Oh geez, sorry, Skype didn't light up!))

[5/21/2018 9:46:37 PM] *** Joe thinks at him: Shh. ***

[5/21/2018 9:50:37 PM] Chance: You don't know that he can hear you!  You've not tried any mental stuff on him!

[5/21/2018 9:50:47 PM] Joe: ((Well, I do know he's telepathic!))

[5/21/2018 9:52:59 PM] Joe: ((He said so!))

[5/21/2018 9:55:14 PM] Chance: (Oh, okay, I didn't remember that.))

[5/21/2018 9:56:35 PM] Joe: ((Yep!))

[5/21/2018 9:57:45 PM] Chance: He quiets down then!

[5/21/2018 9:59:06 PM] Joe: ((At least he said so!))

[5/21/2018 10:03:33 PM] Chance: ((Oh, I believe you.  He can at least hear you, anyway.))

[5/21/2018 10:06:33 PM] *** Joe keeps quiet. ***

[5/21/2018 10:08:05 PM] Chance: You start to hear... yelling.  Screaming, even.

[5/21/2018 10:15:02 PM] *** Joe hurries. ***

[5/21/2018 10:16:50 PM] Chance: You find a fairly wrecked ritual circle in a cavern!  There's three dead people apparently torn apart.  There's a cave passage that leads further down.

[5/21/2018 10:19:06 PM] *** Joe tries not to throw up, and hurries further in! ***

[5/21/2018 10:20:50 PM] Chance: Gimme a roll, too.

[5/21/2018 10:21:26 PM] Joe: ((4!))

[5/21/2018 10:24:24 PM] Chance: You're pretty sure that reality is thin here and something came through.

[5/21/2018 10:24:42 PM] Joe: … something came through.

[5/21/2018 10:28:25 PM] Chance: Theo and Anya don't look good!  They look... uncomfortable.

[5/21/2018 10:29:02 PM] *** Joe thinks at them: If you have to wait here, I'll keep going. ***

[5/21/2018 10:30:55 PM] Chance: Anya:  We're fine.  Just... hard to breathe.

[5/21/2018 10:31:17 PM] Chance: Cas doesn't seem affected, neither does Sofia!

[5/21/2018 10:32:10 PM] Joe: All right. Just... stop if you need to.

[5/21/2018 10:33:38 PM] Chance: The cave starts shaking around you, then stops!  

[5/21/2018 10:35:56 PM] *** Joe is probably running by now. ***

[5/21/2018 10:49:05 PM] Chance: It's getting hotter as you go down this passage!

[5/21/2018 10:49:42 PM] *** Joe may well have fangs and a tail by this point, but doesn't fight them. ***

[5/21/2018 10:53:39 PM] Chance: Just a tail!  But you end up in a large cavern.  There's a fissure in the middle of it, and on the other side, you see a cat-woman fighting some horned scaled being.  You recognize the cat woman as Yuliya, a succubus, and the other being as a powerful demon, clearly freshly summoned.

[5/21/2018 10:54:25 PM] *** Joe runs to her. "Yuliya! What's going on??" ***

[5/21/2018 10:55:15 PM] Chance: Well, she's on the other side of a fissure!  Which is growing wider.  But you can yell to her.

[5/21/2018 10:56:46 PM] *** Joe tries to grow wings--black feathery ones. He's never actually done that before, mind you, so it might not work. ***

[5/21/2018 11:00:15 PM] Chance: You can do it.  

[5/21/2018 11:00:22 PM] Chance: Like, barely trying.

[5/21/2018 11:00:31 PM] Chance: This place is so inundated.

[5/21/2018 11:02:24 PM] Joe: Yuliya! TELL ME!

[5/21/2018 11:02:46 PM] *** Joe lurches into the air, heading toward her with his sword! He has not ever flown before. ***

[5/21/2018 11:11:19 PM] Chance: She's fighting the demon, which you know is a shapeshifter.  She slashes at him with her claws.  "What are you doing here!  Have this under control!"

[5/21/2018 11:12:23 PM] Joe: If I were you, I would explain what's going on before I decide to help him instead of you.

[5/21/2018 11:16:37 PM] Chance: Yuliya: Rrrah!  Those idiots tricked me into helping them summon him, and I'm cleaning up my mess!

[5/21/2018 11:17:38 PM] Joe: All right!

[5/21/2018 11:17:48 PM] *** Joe tries to get behind the demon to attack it. ***

[5/21/2018 11:18:31 PM] Chance: Demon:  Oh, sure , make me the bad guy, Yuliyaarilya.

[5/21/2018 11:22:25 PM] Joe: So what's your version of events?

[5/21/2018 11:22:38 PM] *** Joe maneuvers around it to force it to divide its attention! ***

[5/21/2018 11:28:20 PM] Chance: Demon:  She banished me!  I thought we were friends.  But no, she just wanted to use me like everyone else.

[5/21/2018 11:29:47 PM] Joe: Why did she do that?

[5/21/2018 11:34:19 PM] Chance: Demon:  Blessed if I know!  

[5/21/2018 11:34:40 PM] Chance: Yuliya:   He wanted to stay in this world permanently!  You know how dangerous that is!

[5/21/2018 11:34:47 PM] Chance: Demon:  Iwouldn't have done anything!

[5/21/2018 11:34:59 PM] Joe: How would you have survived?

[5/21/2018 11:35:27 PM | Edited 11:37:37 PM] Chance: Demon:  I would have found a dead body to inhabit.  No one uses those!

[5/21/2018 11:35:47 PM] Joe: They start to smell, and you'd still have to live on something.

[5/21/2018 11:37:59 PM] Chance: Demon:  Maybe I'd start a little cult or something.  I don't know!  Nothing destructive.

[5/21/2018 11:38:21 PM] Joe: You'd have to eat people, and you know it.

[5/21/2018 11:38:40 PM] Joe: Why don't you go home, hm? That way no one has to get hurt.

[5/21/2018 11:39:16 PM] Chance: Demon:  It's awful there.  You don't know what it's like.

[5/21/2018 11:39:26 PM] Chance: Theo, mentally:  Who should I shoot?

[5/21/2018 11:41:03 PM] *** Joe answers: Him, but only to encourage him to go home. ***

[5/21/2018 11:41:28 PM | Edited 11:41:33 PM] Joe: I really don't. I'm sorry, but you can't stay here without hurting people. So you can't stay here.

[5/21/2018 11:41:50 PM] Chance: Demon:  I'm sure I could figure it out!

[5/21/2018 11:41:59 PM] Chance: Demon:  I'm pretty smart!

[5/21/2018 11:42:09 PM] *** Joe tries to stab him. ***

[5/21/2018 11:43:04 PM] Chance: You stab him at the same time Theo shoots him, and he kind of implodes!

[5/21/2018 11:44:00 PM] *** Joe looks for more assailants. ***

[5/21/2018 11:46:35 PM] Chance: It was jus thim.

[5/21/2018 11:47:13 PM] *** Joe vanishes the sword and looks around. "Miss Yuliya? What happened?" ***

[5/21/2018 11:47:27 PM] Chance: Yuliya:  Thank you.  That was ending up a lot messier than I intended.

[5/21/2018 11:48:22 PM] Joe: Yes, but what happened? You hurt Sofia.

[5/21/2018 11:49:16 PM] Chance: Yuliya looks over the crevice at Sofia.  "I am sorry.  But she was so powerful -- I needed to use her to teleport me here in time to stop the summoning.  I was not able to, of course... "

[5/21/2018 11:50:05 PM] Joe: How did you know it was happening, then? Could you go back to the beginning and stharth again? Oh, damn it, now I have fangth.

[5/21/2018 11:53:21 PM] Chance: The hell energies are starting to fade.